Seminars, Webinars, Presentations and Conferences that i've been participated!
Conferences / Symposiums
Seminars / Webinars
Meetings / Workshops
- April 7th, 2021 - ICYMARE Online Forum
- December 8th - 10th, 2020 - Reef Conservation UK - Annual Meeting
- December 3rd, 2020 - Connecting Rewilding Science and Practice Symposium
- August 2020 - 6th International Marine Conservation Congress (IMCC6)
- November 9th, 2018 - HydroMediT 2018 - 3rd international congress on applied ichthyology and aquatic environment
- July 14th, 2021 - We are talking about sharks (in Greek Language), by LIFE ELIFE, iSea, & Marine and Environmental Research - MER Lab
- June 26th, 2021 - Aware Reef Check Program for Coral Reef Survey webinar¸ by EcoPro Training Center
- May 21st, 2021 - Protected areas and management, by The School of Biology of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- April 29th, 2021 - Mammal Tracks and Signs, by Haverfordwest Community Wildlife Group
- March 15th, 2021 - Cetaceans From The Shoreline - Top Spotting Tips, by Conservation Chat UK
- February 11th, 2021 - You can become a scientist too! How to identify mermaid’s purses (a.k.a. shark eggcases) for shark conservation..., by Elmo Africa
- February 8th, 2021 - Pitfall trap and other insect recording methods, by BiodiversityGR and Scottish Wildlife Trust
- February 2nd, 2021 - Wetlands of Lesvos, by Museum of Natural History of the Petrified Forest of Lesvos
- Jamuary 22nd, 2021 - Shark and Marine Conservation With Greg Holder - BiodiversityGR, by Greg Holder
- December 21st, 2020 - Public information day for the marine environment, by Reconnect BMP project
- December 11th, 2020 - Alien species in the Mediterranean, by Association of Graduate Oceanographers and Marine Bioscientists of Greece
- December 4th, 2020 - Shark Conservation and Research with the Shark Lab (Virtual)
- October 26th, 2020 - Introduction to Bat Ecology, by Herts and Middlesex Wildlife Trust
- October 13th, 2020 - SECRET BIODIVERSITY - Uncovering Hidden Species and Behaviours webinar by Bertarelli Foundation
- October 9th, 2020 - Dugong Status on the Egyptian Red Sea webinar by EcoPro Training Center
- October 6th, 2020 - EAStalk with Constantinos Mylonas - “Manuscript for scientific publishing”
- October 5th, 2020 - UK Shark tagging programme by Dr. Ken Collins
- June 24th, 2020 - Shark Evolution and Extinction by Greg Holder
- June 17th, 2020 - Shark Facts and Diving Talk by Greg Holder
- May 14th, 2020 - Shark and Marine Conservation Talk by Greg Holder
- April 20th, 2020 - EUROPARC Webinar: "Protecting our Marine Environment: specific capacities for special places"
- March 25th, 2020 - EUROPARC Webinar: "Engaging stakeholders for marine conservation"
- December 13th, 2019 - Should the Himalayan Wolf be Classified as a Unique Species?
- November 27th, 2019 - EUROPARC Webinar: "Setting the scene: Nature conservation in a changing climate"
- November 21st, 2019 - Webinar: Taxonomy, ecology, and management of coyotes in the eastern United States.
- November 20th, 2019 - Webinar: SCGIS - Wildlife Insights: A New Platform to Automate and Analyze Camera Trap Big Data for Conservation
- August 19th, 2019 - Webinar | Top Paid & No-fee Conservation Internships
- January 31st, 2019 - Webinar: The Ecology and Evolution of Red Wolves
- December 5th, 2018 - EUROPARC Webinar: "Management Challenges in Marine Natura 2000 sites"
- December 4th, 2018 - Sharpening Our Focus on MPAs for 2020 and Beyond
- December 4th, 2018 - Webinar: Sharks and Rays on the EDGE
- September 27th, 2018 - Launching a 'Fieldcope' Citizen Science Project
- August 30rd, 2018 - Webinar: Maximize Data and Engagement for Management Outcomes
- July 23rd, 2018 - Webinar: Climate Change Threatens the World’s Marine Protected Areas
- January 25th, 2018 - Webinar: The Global Record of Stocks and Fisheries
- November 22th, 2017 - New generation tools for Aquaculture
- November 9th, 2017 - Webinar: A web-application to understand ecologically important seafloor features in Marine Protected Areas
- October 8th, 2012 - Seminar for the Marine Mammals of the Greek Seas
- February 20th, 2012 - Seminar: "Waste in Seas and Coasts" by Helmepa
- May 16th, 2010 - Birds of Athens, by Hellenic Ornithological Society
- June 24th, 2021 - Marine Conservation Workshop by Caitlin McCall (Eco-conscious diver)
- December 9th, 2020 - Using Storytelling to engage in science and commication workshop by Blue Ventures
- December 8th, 2020 - RCUK MERMAID workshop by WWFUS and WCS
- November 20th-22nd, 2020 - 1st iNaturalist Workshop in Greece by BiodiversityGR
- September 21st-27th, 2020 - Wildlife Career Workshop by Wildlifetek
- May 20th, 2020 - Saving the Med - NGO Meet & Greet
- February 20th, 2012 - Meeting of Helmepa "Waste on seas and coasts, a problem that concern us all", Volos
- November 9th-10th, 2011 - Volunteering and Urban Parks: The Case of Cyprus
- October 21st, 2011 - Scientific meeting for Lake Carla
I created and presented it:
- May 29th, 2021 - Webinar on Bioblitz: Presentation for Moths and Mothing (in Greek Language)
- May 28th, 2021 - Webinar on Bioblitz: Presentation of the platform iNaturalist (in Greek Language)
- June 21st, 2020 - Webinar: Meet the wonderful world of nudibranch and how to photograph them (in Greek Language)
- July 31st, 2021 - Common fish species in shallow waters for 3rd Summer School.
- July 31st, 2021 - Alien Species for 3rd Summer School.
- July 31st, 2021 - Echinoderms for 3rd Summer School.
- July 31st, 2021 - Nudibranchs for 3rd Summer School.
- July 31st, 2021 - Corals in shallow waters for 3rd Summer School.
- July 31st, 2021 - Micro-organisms for 3rd Summer School.
- July 31st, 2021 - Jellyfish for 3rd Summer School.
- August 1st, 2021 - Behavior of sharks for 3rd Summer School.
- August 1st, 2021 - Dolphins for 3rd Summer School.
- May 4th, 2019 - ID sharks with their morphological characteristics in Marine Biodiversity Citizen Science Summer School in Chalkidiki.
- March 30th, 2011 - Presentation: "Green Jobs" in Middle school and High school of Argalasti, Pelion