Seminars, Webinars, Presentations and Conferences that i've been participated!
- November 27th, 2019 - EUROPARC Webinar: Nature conservation in a changing climate – Setting the scene
- November 21st, 2019 - Webinar: Taxonomy, ecology, and management of coyotes in the eastern United States.
- November 20th, 2019 - Webinar: SCGIS - Wildlife Insights: A New Platform to Automate and Analyze Camera Trap Big Data for Conservation
- August 19th, 2019 - Webinar | Top Paid & No-fee Conservation Internships
- January 31st, 2019 - Webinar: The Ecology and Evolution of Red Wolves
- December 5th, 2018 - EUROPARC Webinar "Management Challenges in Marine Natura 2000 sites
- December 4th, 2018 - Sharpening Our Focus on MPAs for 2020 and Beyond
- December 4th, 2018 - Webinar: Sharks and Rays on the EDGE
- November 9th, 2018 - HydroMediT 2018 - 3rd international congress on applied ichthyology and aquatic environment
- September 27th, 2018 - Launching a 'Fieldcope' Citizen Science Project
- August 30rd, 2018 - Webinar: Maximize Data and Engagement for Management Outcomes
- July 23rd, 2018 - Webinar: Climate Change Threatens the World’s Marine Protected Areas
- May 12th, 2018 - Sharkfest 2018
- January 25th, 2018 - Webinar: The Global Record of Stocks and Fisheries
- November 22th, 2017 - New generation tools for Aquaculture
- November 9th, 2017 - Webinar: A web-application to understand ecologically important seafloor features in Marine Protected Areas
- October 8th, 2012 - Seminar for the Marine Mammals of the Greek Seas
- February 20th, 2012 - Seminar: "Waste in Seas and Coasts" by Helmepa
- November 9th-10th, 2011 - Volunteering and Urban Parks: The Case of Cyprus
- October 21st, 2011 - Scientific meeting for Lake Carla
I created and presented it:
- May 4th, 2019 - ID sharks with their morphological characteristics in Marine Biodiversity Citizen Science Summer School in Chalkidiki.
- March 30th, 2011 - Presentation: "Green Jobs" in Middle school and High school of Argalasti, Pelion