Research Papers and Scienticfic Articles
- Taklis Chris, "First Record of Ragged Sea Hare Bursatella leachii Blainville, 1817 (Opisthobranchia: Euopisthobranchia: Aplysiidae) on Katigiorgis, Eastern Coast of Central Greece", International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), https://www.ijsr.net/archive/v8i11/show_abstract.php…, Volume 8 Issue 11, November 2019, 115 - 116
- The picture of sharks in Greece through social media Marmara, D., Paravas V., R., Taklis, C., Doumpas, Ν., El Belbeisi, R, Giovos, I. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/314088326_The_picture_of_sharks_in_Greece_through_social_media
- Taklis, Chris. (2019). Discovery of a nest of Miniopterus schreibersii (Kuhl, 1817) inside a sea cave habitat on the south-eastern coast of Central Greece. 10.13140/RG.2.2.27719.04006. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/337324702_Discovery_of_a_nest_of_Miniopterus_schreibersii_Kuhl_1817_inside_a_sea_cave_habitat_on_the_south-eastern_coast_of_Central_Greece
- Taklis, Chris. (2019). Discovery of a new species of Arbacia sea urchin (Echinodermata: Arbaciidae) from Central Greece. 10.13140/RG.2.2.14148.78724.
- Taklis, Chris. (2020). iNaturalist: a tool that helps conservationists and researchers and connects citizen scientists.
Submitted and under review: (no info until published)
- Nursery area of a ray
Ready but no yet submitted: (no info until published)
- coexistence of three different jellyfish sp.