In Hellenic Biodiversity Center (aka Biodiversity GR):
- Wildlife coordinator in Hellenic Biodiversity Center (10/2011 - 10/2016).
- Project coordinator of "Photographic record of butterflies in mt. Pelion" (04/2012 - 09/2012)
- Operation manager of Hellenic Biodiversity Center (12/2013 - 10/2015).
- Operation manager of Hellenic Biodiversity Center (10/2016 - today).
- Database manager of the project "Recordings of sharks in Greece through social media" (10/2017 - Today)
- Project coordinator of the project "Observations of Jellyfish in Greece through social media and citizen scientists" (03/2018 - Today)
- Project officer of the summer citizen science project "Recording marine biodiversity in South - East Pelion" (02/07/2018 - 06/07/2018)
- Educator of the Marine Biodiversity Citizen Science Summer School in Chalkidiki with iSea (30/04/2019 - 04/05/2019)
INTERNSHIP about sharks in South Africa, by Sharklife (5-18 March 2019):
- Advanced freediving lessons (easy going down to 10 meters all the time).
- Shark anatomy, biology and Identification.
- Removing teeth from shark jaws.
- Using pc platforms (i3s) for spotted ragged-tooth shark (Carcharias taurus).
- Control your space with sharks.
- Learn how to use the boat and the equipment.
- Using subswing for research.
- Photographing sharks.